Hi parents! We appreciate you. You wipe noses and change dirty diapers, cook meals and pack lunches, clap at the PreK Christmas play and cheer at the high school football games. As our present, we’ve compiled all of our top resources for parents together in one place. Do you prefer listening to podcasts? Watching videos? Skimming articles? There’s something for everyone here. We’ve got the top resources for you on parental rights, how to help your child learn best, and more!
Top Podcasts for Parents:
- Ep. 2 “Helping Students Select Career Paths Early” – Guest Jack Appleby
- Ep. 13 “Detox Technology: How to Reset Your Brain and Energize Your Emotions” – Guest Brad Huddleston
- Ep. 43 “What Drives Parental Rights Legislation?” – Guest Will Estrada
Top Videos for Parents:
- Why Homeschooling Works
- Understanding Special Education
- Our Bullying Series in 3 Parts (1, 2, 3) + Bonus Video
- Secrets Moms Instinctively Know (Part 1, Part 2)
- Child Abuse & Academics
Top Blogs for Parents
- Pros and Cons of School Sports – NWEF
- 8 Things You Have to Teach Your Kids (Because the Schools Won’t)
- Pros & Cons of Standardized Testing (& Part 2)
- How to Help Your High Schooler Decide What’s Next
- Expectations You Should Have for Your Child’s Instruction
- What’s an IEP?
- 5 Reasons Parents Should Attend School Board Meetings
- What Teachers Wish Parents Knew
We appreciate all the hard work you do today and every day to support your kids! We are grateful to support you on the parenthood journey.
Join the conversation!